- Customer wanted to automate the contract management process across the organisation.
- Most contracts were processed using email communication and MS Word version control. Fully executed versions were often used as a base for new contract drafts.
- As business users were not required to provide key contract metadata when requesting an agreement, and because of a lack of a central contract repository, the Customer suffered from restricted search capabilities, limited visibility, and limited reporting.
- Customer wanted to move from a regionally and/or functional-maintained contracting process to a uniform global digital contracting process.
- An Elevate Icertis implementation to manage end-to-end contract lifecycle process for Legal, Procurement and Commercial functions.
- Two-Phased approach based on regions and contract volumes:
- Phase 1: North America (50%)
- Phase 2: Other regions (20 countries)
- 120 Agreement types, 60 configured as system templates
- Standardised contract creation, review and approval process integrated with e-signature (AdobeSign)
- AI/Machine Learning modules and Reporting Data Warehouse