- Negotiated scope during initial discussions was not known or understood, and the amount of data is now outside the boundaries of initial cost conversations
- Settlement discussions, aiming for mutual resolution, have been prolonged without success. The urgency of meeting discovery deadlines set months ago necessitates expedited discovery proceedings.
- Expertise is needed by the clients in developing savings initiatives and leveraging all technology possible to limit the burden of eDiscovery costs
- Data loaded to ECA workspace, where users can leverage searching on content and metadata to identify what needs to be looked at, coded, and promoted for review
- Data subsequently promoted for review, granting complete accessibility to coding and production
- Cost savings achieved, with only 2GB of relevant data identified through ECA exercises out of the provided 120GB