We are delighted to announce the Q1 release of Elevate’s ELM platform. The release will be effective from March 6. This release includes several new features, including:
Manage Matters for Law Firms:
- Reporting – Test email refactoring
- Reporting – Multiple file formats output
- Custom columns for All Requests (Manager) Dashboard: Users can decide which columns (including any of the custom fields) to view on the All Requests dashboard and have the view saved across views.
- All Requests Dashboard Download: Admins and managers can sort and filter which request information to download.
- All Requests Dashboard – Priority field by priority: The priority column according to the level of priority rather than
- Forms: Character limit increase to 4000 for summary and comments fields. Users can now enter up to 4000 characters for the summary and comments fields within the request.
- Retroactive Date support: Retroactive date fields can be used within the request form and is supported in the request workspace.
- Comments email notification- : If there is a document associated with a comment, a customer can configure how long the document link is active.
- Reporting- Request status fields available: Request status, including the pre and post-status values and the date time stamp for a status change, are now a part of the standard reporting data model.
- Default task limit increased to 50 tasks: Up to 50 default tasks can be created for each request type.
- Bulk user management: Users can be added to the ELM platform using a standard integration on the platform.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to your Customer Success Manager or email the ELM support team.