We are delighted to announce the Q1 release of Elevate’s ELM platform. The release will be effective from March 6, 2023. This release includes several new features, including:
Manage Billing for Law departments:
- AI-powered Bill Review for block-billing: This new AI-powered invoice validation rule can be turned on to indicate a possible block billing violation based on certain indicators.
- AI-powered Bill Review for vague charges: This is a new AI-powered invoice validation rule, which can be turned on or off to indicate possible vague descriptions for line items in the most common cases.
- Configurable Dashboard: Legal bill reviewers can select columns for each dashboard view and are saved across sessions until the user changes them.
- Bulk adjustments for unit and unit rate: Bulk adjustments can be made for unit or unit rate individually or in combination. Legal bill reviews can more easily make bulk adjustments.
- Bulk update enhancements and performance improvements: Bulk update overall performance has been enhanced such that the performance is faster, and the bulk updates can happen while the user can review other invoices.
- Timekeeper classification validation: This validation rule ensures any timekeeper on a vendor LEDES invoice complies with the approved timekeeper classifications.
- Custom columns for All Requests (Manager) Dashboard: Users can decide which columns (including any of the custom fields) to view on the All Requests dashboard and have the view saved across views.
- All Requests Dashboard Download: Admins and managers can sort and filter which request information to download.
- All Requests Dashboard – Priority field by priority: The priority column is sortable according to the level of priority rather than alphabetically.
- Forms: Character limit increase to 4000 for summary and comments fields: Users can now enter up to 4,000 characters for the summary and comments fields within the request.
- Retroactive Date support: Retroactive date fields can be used within the request form and is supported in the request workspace.
- Comments email notification: If there is a document associated with a comment, a customer can configure how long the document link is active.
- Reporting- Request status fields available: Request status, including the pre and post-status values and the date time stamp for a status change, are now a part of the standard reporting data model.
- Default task limit increased to 50 tasks: Up to 50 default tasks can be created for each request type.
- Bulk user management: Users can be added to the ELM platform using a standard integration on the platform.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to your Customer Success Manager or email the ELM support team.